Step by step Tutorial to understand CI/CD pipelines ,Release activities, Docker, Code Repos, Project Boards, in Azure
***********Azure Devops- One of the Most Buzzing keyword in the 2021 Software Industry*****************
This tutorial will bring your wish of Azure Devops learning to reality with Top class 6 hours training with real time examples.
Course starts from Scratch with Azure fundamentals and then train you on below important Core concepts
1. Creating Continuous Integration and Delivery Pipelines for Software Projects.
2. Setting up automated release cycle management with CI/CD Pipelines Integration.
3. Production Deployment to Azure Servers and Local Agent Servers
4 After thorough understanding of Devops related flows, We will then see how to manage the complete Project in Azure Portal such as Setting up Work Items, Sprint Planning, Agile Scrum Boards, Backlog etc
5. Azure Code Repo Integration with Project Work Items for great collaboration.
7. Pull requests, Code reviews and Merges from Azure Portal
6. Creating Docker Images for repos using Azure Pipelines yaml Script
At the end of this course, You will get complete knowledge on Azure Devops Fundamentals and be ready to work on any task related to Azure Devops portal.
Below is Course Outline we are going to cover
Introduction to Azure Devops
Importance of Continuous Integration/Deployment
Implementing Build Pipelines
Implementing Release Pipelines
Creating Release Components
How to create Docker Images for the Code
Running Automation Test Jobs on Azure Pipelines
Deploying code to Azure Servers
Deploying Production code to Local Agent Servers
Part 2 -
What are Work Items?
What are Issues?
Different type of Project Boards
Spring Planning Management
Back Log section
How to create branches for Azure Repos
Integrating work items to Code branches
Pull requests creation
Review of PR's and code Merge
Subscribe here to get interesting stuff and updates!