Welcome to The Complete Finance Manager Course!
This is the only online course you need to acquire the financial management acumen to:
- Start a career in finance
- Get promoted and become a finance manager
- Take your career to the next level
- Apply managerial, financial, decision-making and negotiation skills in a real working environment
- Understand why companies make money and how to improve their performance through financial analysis and management techniques
This is a financial management course combining 11 different courses!
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Accounting basics
- Advanced accounting
- Working capital optimization
- Financial statement analysis
- Capital budgeting
- Creating Pivot table dashboards
- Effective corporate PowerPoint presentation skills
- Company valuation
- Management and HR Management
Take the course, if you want to become a finance manager – one of the hottest professions in the corporate world.
Learn from proven professionals who have trained more than 160,000 students on Udemy.The instructors of the course have acquired their experience while working for companies like Pwc, Coca-Cola Enterprises, HSBC, and Morgan Stanley.
The Complete Finance Manager Course is precisely what you need. We’ll cover a number of topics that will build-up your skills and will provide you with the all-around preparation required to get the job and be a Rockstar Finance Manager from Day 1.This is a complete bundle that ensures you will have the right amount of training in order to perform successfully.
Here comes the fun part!
We have prepared 10 Course Challenges. After each major block of the course, we will ask you to complete a project that will help you reinforce the knowledge you have acquired.
We will challenge you to:
- Point out potential problems of an ERP design and implementation scheme
- Register a company’s accounting transactions for revenues, costs, trade receivables, inventory, fixed assets, and trade payables
- Solve a cost flow method, revaluation, and leasing exercise
- Suggest how to optimize a company’s working capital
- Perform financial statement analysis for Tesla Inc.
- Assess whether an electro power plant project is feasible from a financial perspective (capital budgeting)
- Create a dynamic dashboard for Tesla’s sales using pivot tables and slicers
- Value Tesla Inc. using Discounted Cash Flow
- Design a corporate presentation from scratch
- Decide how to cope with different managerial situations
You will not only learn how to do all of this; you will be able to perform these tasks like a true professional.
Once you have solved a Course Challenge, we will expect you to share your working file with us and will be happy to provide personalized feedback. This will be an interactive student-teacher experience that would allow us to connect and work together throughout the course.
Why is this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High production quality – Every concept we teach is explained carefully and beautifully animated in Full HD
- Knowledgeable instructors – Not one, not two, but three proven professionals will teach you in this course. We have made an effort to bring in experts who will teach you the real practical skills you will need on the job
- Complete – This is a really comprehensive course providing a 360-overview of the skills needed to be a finance manager
- Case Studies that will help you reinforce what you’ve learned
- Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this an interactive experience. We will provide feedback on your work and you will be able to track the actual progress you have made throughout the course
- We are here for you – we will respond to your questions in the Q&A board within 1 business day
- Fast pace – our courses are very dynamic and instructors do not waste any time delivering the material
Why should you consider a career as a finance manager?
- Personal growth. This is a multifaceted job that requires you to learn plenty and hence grow as a professional
- Salary. The average salary of finance manager in the US is $117,990 per year
- Secure Future. In an age when many professions are in danger of automation, you can be certain this is a safe career choice as finance managers will be needed by companies to analyze all the financial data and optimize operations and sales channels
- Promotions. Once you are able to become a finance manager, you will probably continue to grow professionally and will have a good chance of becoming a CFO
So, what are you waiting for?
Click the “Take this course button”, and let’s begin this journey together!